Pages

8.31.2011

Review: Dior's Dior Addict Lipstick in "#586 L.A." {Swatches and Photos}

Hey guys! This is a review on one of my newest lipsticks, Dior Addict Lipstick in "#586 L.A." Keep reading for a full review, pictures, and swatches of this lovely product.

The flash washed the brightness of this beautiful lipstick!! It has a lot more of a fuchsia undertone to it. 


Dior Addict Lipstick #586 L.A.
Net Weight: 0.12 OZ
Company: Dior
Where to buy: Sephora, Nordstroms
Price: $28.00

Formula: This lipstick is so smooth! The application is very even. It is extremely moisturizing and has a glossy finish. It isn't as moisturizing as the Chanel Coco Rouge Lipsticks, but it is still great. I love this shade in particular. This is one of those lipsticks that is "your lip color but better." It is a neutral pink that can be built up to a magenta color. The glossiness adds a natural "glistening" to your lips that looks gorgeous. It is quite sheer when first applied but after a few layers it has nice pigmentation. Pretty good formula overall!
Packaging: I am OBSESSED with this packaging! It is kind of bulky and does not fit into a normal lipstick holder, but it is so unique and cool. The outer casing is a lot bigger than the actual tube of lipstick. I do feel like I am paying for the packaging which slightly bothers me. I still like the idea of this case and not too badly affected by it.
Longevity: The longevity is not impressive. Although the color makes my lips look beautiful (HA), I find myself constantly reapplying it. The actual color lasts on my lips, but the shine it gives wears off within an hour. That is basically the only down side of this lipstick though.






I hope you guys thought this review was helpful! Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to follow! Love you guys!

ENTER MY GIVEAWAY: http://dreamingofbeautyx.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-time-100-followers-nyx.html

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That color looks super gorgeous! Too bad it didn't stay on very well! But at least you know when you put it on, your lips look AMAZING, even for a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! Yes I wish it had better longevity... but the colors still awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if there's a dupe for this shade at a cheaper price!

    ReplyDelete